• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air Conditioning

Genesis98

I know this one is working it just needs to be recharged. But Does anyone know Make and Model number aswell does anybody have manuals?

TacticalTruck

I'm not sure how Make and Model would help you in the civilian world but it should be on the data plate. What type of power does your's require? The one's I just got out of Mechanicsburg came with the TM's. I may end up with an extra. The mil-spec on these calls them a 6k btu unit but they put out more than Chinese Junk at twice the rating. Luckily GL deletes the high bid amount so when I price these people won't squeal because they won't know how cheap I got them. The military paid $3500 each. I have a source for the power plugs also.
Jeff

Genesis98

The Data plates on them are badly worn, I am currently active in the Canadian forces and this is one of our units vehicles. I'm trying to find the NSN so that I can order a new unit. If somebody can help me get the Make and model I can get the manuals and help some people here.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a brand new one of those. Well it's NOS anyway. It can with the manual in the crate. I wired it up and turned it on. That fan spins soo fast you think it's going to take off! What info do you need from the manual i could look it up for you.

sgarwood

S-250 Air Conditioner available?

Are any of the these air conditioners still available?
I've been searching for current availability, but no luck.
The link to Sportsman's Guide shows out of stock.
I found one in Akron, OH, but I doubt it would be worth messing with.

Thanks

Steve
Attica, Ohio