• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air connector inside the cab

ktm380

I can't find any info on this. Where can I find one of these things or would it be better to change it out with a normal air fitting?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All it is is a ball valve with a coupling and a plug. Screw a quick connector in there and your'e done

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
i just put a quick disconnect on the end of my top air tank, its a lot easer to get to then get under the dash

Boatcarpenter

I put a mini regulator and then a quick disconnect fitting on a glad hand to hook up to the emergency air at the rear of the truck. Keep the regulator at 50 PSI, makes it real easy to hit all the tires to make sure they are all up to pressure.

ktm380

I'll go to napa in the morning and see what they have. They love it when I walk in, they get thier books out right away and start searching for me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks