• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air dryer service

Jeffval

Hi Rustystud:
Air dryer is fixed with rebuild kit. Working great. Lots of water has been reduced to a very fine mist. The truck is fully operational now. Just one mire question about the crank case breather. There's an elbow, facing the front of the truck, which is a air line fitting. The elbow has no hose attached to it. I've looked all over the truck where a hose connected to that elbow would go? Thanks so much. Jeffval
The elbow is attached to the crank case breather.

Jeffval

Some trucks that had the water fording kit installed used the crankcase breather as a

Are talking about the air pack vent tube ?
Can you take a picture of what your talking about ?
Thanks.
For some reason your sentence was cut in half so I can't read what you wrote. Can you resend it. And I tried uploading a photo but the site says the file is too large for the server to upload.

rustystud

For some reason your sentence was cut in half so I can't read what you wrote. Can you resend it. And I tried uploading a photo but the site says the file is too large for the server to upload.
I was saying that some things like the water fording kit used the vent tube as a point of exit for their vents. Also, the brake booster sometimes used this too. That is why a picture is best to figure out things.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks