• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air Dryer

Niuhi

As for everyone else who reads my posted reply, I apologize. My intent was not to be a jerk, especially since I can be quite sarcastic and always up for a good jab. I just don't find it necessary or in good taste to insinuate someone's not too bright due to a comment. We're all adults and should understand that without visual facial clues, written words can come across differently.

spankybear

I replaced my stock air dryer with the PURest air dryer. I found the the PURest air dryer purges with much less noise than the stock air dryer. I think the quieter purges are worth something... to me anyway.
I have to say I just ran my new PURest air dryer and WOW it's quiet!

dReed39

Hi Maribor, welcome to the site. Please put your state and/or other information in.

We have several vendors to purchase from and give you information. Of course in the past, the old timers would scold you for not doing research first......, those times mostly gone.

I recently put a new dryer and pressure control in my m929A2 and it solved my air system problems.....hope it does yours. I had to make a new bracket.
My buddy in Atlanta got this new M929A2 project and it will be needing an air dryer. He's looking to the PURest. I might be able to visit him next week if time permits, the new set of tires from 4Wheelonline for the truck arrived early. We'll take a closer look if it also needs a new pressure control.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks