• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air Force two wheeler

Bighurt

ER . . . UM . . . no! The owner of Segway drove one off a cliff, he BOUGHT the company. The inventor Dean Kamen, is very much alive and kicking.
James W. Heselden, 62, who took control of the company last year, accidentally steered the Segway off a 30-foot cliff and into a river while riding on his estate, about 140 miles from London. His death Sep 27, 2010 was not established to be directly related to the Segway.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I think they could have a use, but first some questions need to be answered:

Where can I get insurance?
Do I need a CDL?
24 or 12 volt?
Can it be turned up to do 60mph?
What's the biggest tires I can put on it?
Does it require an EUC?
What effect would Zout's juice have on the gyro??

SPCWarning

I just did a google image search......there IS a camo segway, looks like it's rock-crawlin'......and some with guns mounted....... funny stuff but I'd still rather buy TWO nice deuces for the price of ONE of those!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks