• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air Horns: A pair & a spare

boomer

I'm sure that some who own deuces have an extra horn, and that being a civilian one. Single or double. I am curious if anyone has put in another set of stock ones. Having four total. Also how it sounds- - is it louder, or does/would it interfere with the primary ones?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
You can add as many as you want(till you run out of air) and they are tunable so they will compliment each-other too!

yetti96

Looks good, I am so used to seeing the K3 or 5's in the LA configuration, it is nice to see them standing proud and not tucked under a truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks