• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air intake stack vents and bypassing axles

Status
Not open for further replies.

TacticalDoc

Are we in school or what? I think we are all here because we have a common interest, do useless or degrading posts help recruit new members or public acceptance? Seems like some people have too much time on their hands....
tell me about it. I got an infraction for this post....whatever that means
makes me not want to do anything on SS when people (especially mods) become petty about things

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It means, don't follow he site rules(so basic that 6 year old school children follow the same rules), or you won't use the site at all. When you accumulate enough infraction points, you get banned permanently.

The rules are not petty.

You did not get an infraction point for your postings in this thread. You were breaking another rule(selling a non MV item in your sig line).

162tcat

DH, your right. Every possible question has already been answered in the TMs or on here. Lets shut down all new posts and just make this an archive. That will be great for advertising revenue and the hobby in general. Hopefully nobody starts a new forum, this place would probably vacate quickly with that kind of attitude. I'm done, no reply necessary.

TacticalDoc

It means, don't follow he site rules(so basic that 6 year old school children follow the same rules), or you won't use the site at all. When you accumulate enough infraction points, you get banned permanently.

The rules are not petty.

You did not get an infraction point for your postings in this thread. You were breaking another rule(selling a non MV item in your sig line).
Ok and this isn't being petty

"Lets not forget to capitalize now."

Petty and sarcastic. BTW I bet I have more education than you.

Last edited:

TacticalDoc

DH, your right. Every possible question has already been answered in the TMs or on here. Lets shut down all new posts and just make this an archive. That will be great for advertising revenue and the hobby in general. Hopefully nobody starts a new forum, this place would probably vacate quickly with that kind of attitude. I'm done, no reply necessary.

+1

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Follow the rules or leave. Your call. I'm just trying to help you.

Continue this in the forums, and you'll have a few days off.

Arguing in the forums is not allowed either.

Unfortunately, Moderators must make some of the most simple comments/suggestions to the membership to maintain standards that keep this site the best. We also get the bad rap for enforcing the rules to achieve the best site out there.

Move up, move on.

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I love the archive argument. It's my favorite.

Covered extensively here: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?88381-searches-and-tm-s&p=1133429&viewfull=1#post1133429

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks