• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air leak on M925A2 , Air dryer line?

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
There is one in and one out its the air feed and fill air out from the ctis valve body. The little filter thing is on the fill line. They both connect to copper line on the way thru the firewall. If you look by the governor on the engine side of the firewall the copper ctis feed line usually has a loop before it goes in.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Yes sirs I see it. Any ideas on where to get a replacement? Im not sure why mine leaks air from the bottom port unless its just old.

Also does the CTIS valve body make a sort of buzzing sound or should it be quiet ? I have one that makes noise and one that makes a very quiet sound.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
The valve body makes noise but not continuous. See if a standard schrader valve from a tire stem will screw into the bottom of the little filter where the air is leaking. There is also an oring where you screw the basin piece on.
Will