• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

air leak

jag7720

I was having an air leak issue in my fuel lines and I though it was because I was pulling the fuel to the front of the truck. So, I put the pump on the frame rail in the middle of the truck so it would push into the filters and IP.

So, now when the tank is 1/4 or lower and it sits over night, air somehow gets into the system. I start it up and it runs for about 5 seconds and then dies... then I have to crank it in 15 second increments for about 2 minutes.

I have one-way valves in the fuel lines to stop flow back. One in front of the filter and one after the filter.

How can I find where/why this is happening?

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks