• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air-O-Matic Hose

lavarok

I was curious if any members bought new hose for their setups and if so, what did you use?

I installed my kit last night and in hindsight wish I had made my two air lines from the cylinder to the torque valve longer so I can change the way the lines are routed.

The kit came with Eaton Weather Head H10006, which is H100 hose with a 3/8 inside diameter. I can find this hose online, but it must be purchased in 50' quantities.

Maybe some one purchased this in the past and has some extra they want to sell or perhaps someone else would like new lines and want to split a purchase with me?

Here is a pic I found posted in another thread of the hose in question.

Power steering 002.jpg

Jeepsinker

Do you have any shops that make hydraulic hoses in your area? My local Napa store does it. Probably come out cheaper that way than buying 50 feet of hose.

lavarok

I did find the Eaton Weatherhead H10006 hose at a NAPA south of me; however, the price is well over $4/ft plus sales tax.

I found a great deal for 50' online; if anyone is interested in 20' of this hose please pm me. I'm thinking about just ordering the 50' and offering 20-25' at cost (plus s/h) to whomever is interested. If you catch me before the order is placed (9/16/13) , I can get you additional connectors as well.

lavarok

Hey John, thanks for the reply. I did email Maradyne and you are correct that an equivalent hose is Aeroquip FC647-06-BLK.

If I buy a 50' roll of H100-06 (Eaton Weatherhead 3/8 ), I can get it for close to $3.00/ft, so was offering anyone interested 20-25' at my cost plus shipping so we can buy 50' at a discounted rate. Its not a huge savings, but the pennies add up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks