• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

air pac ?

m35 003.jpg

m35 001.jpghope these pics posted. dont know how to make them fancy red circles around things in pictures so bear w/ me please. found my brake light problem to be that the air line in the pic was not connected so i didnt have enough pressure to the switch to activate it. (good part) trouble is when i hook the line up and the lights work then my brakes are locked up solid.(bad part) does anyone know why this would be?

dabtl

Rebuilding is quite easy, but for one part. Follow the TM. Clean everything.

The gasket for the piston end cap is too small. Soak it for several days in the brake fluid and squeeze it into place. It should work fine after.

I posted some pics a while back. I think the easy thing is to get a brake cylinder hone from the auto supply for the hydraulic cylinder.

You may have the short cylinder version. So a rebuild kit probably will have to be bought at Memphis.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks