• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air Pack Detals - Which TM?

Jas0n

I've been going through all TMs trying to find details on the Air Pack / air lines till I've just about gone cross-eyed... I'm hoping someone can help me out!

Basically I was doing some work under the hood on my new bobbed deuce and noticed a copper line not connected to anything towards the back near the air governor.

I traced the line back, at one point under the passenger side it looks like it T's off with another smaller copper line going somewhere (didn't follow that one), but then the line continued and ran over to the air-pack somewhere behind the guard plate (which I didn't take off at that time).

I'm *hoping* maybe it is just a vent line? Or maybe disconnected because a different line was ran, or maybe not needed because I don't have a 2nd rear axle? *shrug*...

Either later this week or this weekend I'll take some pictures so you guys can see exactly what I'm talking about and hopefully offer some feedback.

Truck drives fine, so I'm really at a loss... :???:

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
See TM 9-2320-361-34P, fig. 92
Yes, that copper tube is the exhaust line for the air pack, as well a the vent line for the MC, tee-ed in.

G.

Jas0n

Thank you! That is exactly what I was looking for. I was still probably 6-10 TMs away in reading till I got to that one! Lots of good illustrations in that TM!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks