• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air pack help

mich6212

I need some help here to locate a source for a 90 degree elbow found on the front of the brake air pack assy. Long story short, I was changing the pack out and broke a fitting. It is one of the ones on towards the front side that has male pipe threads and accepts a female flare thread and again make a right turn (90 deg. angle). I have tried the local auto place and the home repair place. Oh and i kind of need this quick as the truck is half blocking the cul-de-sac and I am sure the po-po will be arriving in a day or so if its not moved. Thanks in advance.

icecreamman

First of all, a pic of the parts (one part now equals two) with something to reference a size would be helpful. The reference could be set of mics, tape measure, dime,etc.

First try your locally owned Ace or True Value hardware store. They literally survive on having a small stock of a lot of small parts for almost anything.

After trying those options with no luck, send me a PM with a pic of the parts(one part is now two) with something to reference the size. The reference can be a set if micrometers, tape measure or even a dime. I'm a licensed HVAC/Ref. contractor with accounts there. And no, it won't be any cheaper, just possibly be in stock.