• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air Pack Rebuild

clayne2014

I have just installed my rebuilt air pack.....as well as the new brake lines to replace the ones i broke while trying to get the old air pack out. I was wondering if anyone could either give me some tips on procedures needed to get her running (and stopping) again, or direct me to some procedure already on the site. All i have done this far is re-install everything. i do have a remote reservoir and have not even pushed on the brake pedal yet. Appreciate the help !!!

peashooter

rmgill

I figured I'd chime in and say I rebuilt my airpak last week with help from the content of this thread. All went well and everything went together well with only a minor leak on the front giant plug. More tightening on that and it sealed up nicely.

The bleeder method with a sprayer is a VERY great way to do things. Easy peasy. No photos as I was in the rain for most of the re-assembly under the truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks