• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air ride seats in M 931 A2

someoldmoose

Good point Mr. simp. However, my plans include a four point in-cab, under the soft top, cage tied directly to the frame. I am planning to drive with the top down and the windshield folded front as much as possible. The cross bar behind the seats is where I plan to mount the shoulder belts and the top tubes is where the overhead console mounts. I also figure the six thousand pound box behind me will at the very least help if the "fit hits the shan". If it separates from the frame I'll still have the cage.

someoldmoose

Sorry about the T M G initials Jericho. I was at work and very bored ( sleepy ) -- brain on minimum power. Those Military Guys have a lot of nice stuff. The keyed battery switch is top of my heap since my "beast" will have to live outside almost all of the time.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Good point Mr. simp. However, my plans include a four point in-cab, under the soft top, cage tied directly to the frame. I am planning to drive with the top down and the windshield folded front as much as possible. The cross bar behind the seats is where I plan to mount the shoulder belts and the top tubes is where the overhead console mounts. I also figure the six thousand pound box behind me will at the very least help if the "fit hits the shan". If it separates from the frame I'll still have the cage.
That box is going to break all of the bolts holding it on in the event of a crash. They will shear right off. The m934 units are on skids and pretty flimsy

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks