• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air tank pressure sensor

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I have an interesting one for you guys. I have a pressure sensor on my m923a2 upper air tank that is leaking air. I heard a little hiss with the truck off so I got out the windex and started hunting. I found a very small air leak from this pressure switch. It is not leaking around the threads it is leaking through the sensor. I am not sure if this is the ctis air switch or for the low air alarm on the dash. Does anyone know which one this sensor is and if a replacement is available. Thanks, Will
image.jpgimage.jpg

USMC6062

Mine was leaking on my 923A1 when I got it. I almost jumped the gun and bought a new one, but decided to take it off first and see if I could stop the leak with JB weld or something temporarily. It turns out the switch comes completely apart and just needed cleaning and the air side of it tightened up. It works great with no leaks now, and saved myself 50 bucks. Trucks was still holding 60 psi after a few days of sitting.