• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air Tools

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I carry a geared lug wrench to break things loose, and a slave port impact to spin them off quickly and easily.

Although I've got 13 PLS air tanks and I'm also tempted to increase the air reserve to run a 1" impact.
Not sure about the FMTV air capabilities, but my M939, I bump the throttle up around 1000 RPM, and it will run my 1" drive, changing tires quite nicely, with very little waiting for pressure to rebuild. I run a 1/2"x25' hose with a gland hand directly on the truck end, and have a glad hand piped into my shop system for when I need the impact there. And Yes it does take up a lot of toolbox space...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks