• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air valve(s) located at drivers entry step on M931A2?

Excuse Me

Are those air valves under the drivers entry step for the ctis or the anti lock brakes? Or,.........?

Thanks. I did search, and learned a lot of great new info on compressor governor issues and ppvs, but could not find what the valves are at this location on the M931A2.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look at book TM 9-2320-272-23-5, fold outs (number 6 or 7 maybe) it has a complete air schematic. They are brake valves etc.

EDIT: Sorry, Just saw Drew posted just before me.

Last edited:

Excuse Me

Did you read the TM? Specifically the brake section? ;)
I'm still learning how to use the TMs. I have trouble figuring out the separation from trucks with no abs and no ctis, and mine with abs and ctis. I'm getting better at navigating the TMS but still a long way to go.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks