• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

airborn dump trailer

BenDiesel

so i was surfing craigslist the other day and found this cool little trailer. and 500 later its mine lol. so i know very little about this sept what i found online here and there. found a fsm for it and a few little tidbits here and there. one mentioned there were only 6500 made. so any info or help you guys got let me know, it will be super helpful

:lost:

on a side note. the pintle hitch and solid suspension makes one **** of a racket lol

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks to be in very good shape! The tongue is still in tact, very cool, but the dump handle is missing and so is the front landing leg. Most of the ones I have seen are all rotted out at the front from water sitting in them.
CONVERTO TRAILER, DUMP, 2 WHEEL, 1/2 TON

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The bolt pattern should be the same as a WWII jeep. As for the other parts, maybe try the G503 site.