• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Airpak not releasing

kstate90

This site is incredible. Yesterday I had a question on the sprag clutch valve on one of our 5 ton firetrucks and got help on here. Today another one of them did this very thing. Looks to me like I need to find an air pack for it. I hope KS Forest Service has one on hand. I replaced one last year on the truck in the station at my house but it was puking the fluid out. Brakes locking was a new one today.

nk14zp

This site is incredible. Yesterday I had a question on the sprag clutch valve on one of our 5 ton firetrucks and got help on here. Today another one of them did this very thing. Looks to me like I need to find an air pack for it. I hope KS Forest Service has one on hand. I replaced one last year on the truck in the station at my house but it was puking the fluid out. Brakes locking was a new one today.
If this is on a 5 ton check the front glad hand cover make sure its vented.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks