• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AL. forestry auction soon

HSFDChief600

I was at the Alabama forestry main shop yesterday and I talked to the lead mechanic about the next auction. He told me that it is pending but didnt have dates and he thought it was going to be online. I got a few pics from the lot that would be sold. They are off my phone so excuse the quality please.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Is this factory or homemade? I've never seen one.........

Attachments

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ed,

Image 10 is not a tractor, I can see the storage box under the driver. An M275 would have its fuel tank there.

It could be missing the rear fenders and deck and still be a tractor, but that box gives it away.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks