• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Albany Ga pickup needed

3dAngus

I would check with Sandcobra164.
Not sure if he has the ability to load and unlead a 1200 pound gen at his house though.
PM him. He's in the area and ofter offers to help out.

sandcobra164

I'll take good care of Munchies. This should be a breeze in comparison to all the M817's I had to recover a few years back. I'll go on to say, if you buy from Albany, GA, let me know if you need help getting it out of there. Also, if I pull a Gen for someone, I can get it off of my truck on your truck or trailer with a cherry picker.

sandcobra164

Ready for Pickup tomorrow, Taking the Chevy to work in the morning with the 18 foot flat bed. Leaving the Big Boy at home for now, easy work this go around. Travis, you've never been a problem, I enjoy helping. I'm still waiting for you to fess up to drinking all of my sweet tea when you picked up some trucks at the house while I was in Texas.

Attachments

sandcobra164

A few loading pics. Munchies is a nice guy, however I was a little peeved that I got paid less than my fuel expense for the recovery. I didn't make an issue out of it in person as he had some extra expenses involving renting a flatbed since his primary truck is having some issues. Just a note for SS. According to the wife, I'm done recovering stuff from MCLB Albany unless I know you personally. I wasn't too mad about it but she was hot to trot and I'll keep her happy first and foremost. :driver:

Attachments

Munchies

I'm going to make your wife pleased as pie . I have that package of Jerry cabs coming your way shortly, and extra recovery funds. Be glad to make it worth your while some other time as well. Have a great week !

sandcobra164

I'll toss this back up to the top since the OP hasn't tried to "make my wife pleased as pie" and no packages have showed up. Not that I really expected anything to. I picked up a few of gensets, offloaded them in my yard, loaded them on his truck and made a cool $20 for my time. I spent more than that in fuel for the scoop loader!!! Lets not get into my time or fuel burned towing a trailer. Oh well, just goes to show why I am out of the recovery game. Not the First or Second burn but certainly the last one. I stand firm, If I don't know you, don't buy stuff out of Albany, GA and expect help from me. I'll stick to people I know from this point forward, I'm out the game.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks