• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

albums serch

westtek

PS,

I think the method of creating the album and adding photos to the album is very easy. Very user friendly. The download of power tools to resize your photos, to adding your first photo is 1-2 min. It's great when this computer stuff works like it's supposed to.

I would like to see our local club use a site with this format. They now have a very graphic intensive site that bogs the fastest connection. Very clumsy to navigate too. When there are many club members in rural areas that are still on dial-up, bad idea.

The new SS site works very smooth, easy to move around in.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stupid computers. Gotta click the start button to stop. Who's the rich idiot that thought of that?

mangus580

I thought I answered the original question. I am not aware of a way of searching as of yet.

As to the one page fits all... I do not know that yet either, but am looking into it.