• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Alert Hollywood "A List" Celebrity at GA Rally

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
There was some scuttlebutt about an "A list" celebrity being in the area of the GA Rally this year and I did some investigating on this and found out it is true unless there is an unforeseen event. This is multi source intel and he does plan on coming over to the rally.

Word is Sean Connery is going to be here.

I'll work with wreckerman to do the VIP stuff

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I kept on looking and listening but never heard any 'Scottish' anywhere.
Maybe he was going around in a parallel universe exactly half a lap of the trader area in front of me.
I did however over hear a lot of strange accents... loads of y'alls, all y'alls, ser-thernn kind of something... then there was that girl (daughter of Formnfab) issuing all kinds of bollocks and unrecognizable slang that the locals didn't get..... but no Shauns!
I did find a Miss Moneypenny who was aledgelly dispensing "apple pie" or something.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
You guys got it all wrong, it was that Steve Irwin alligator hunter guy that showed up.

He told me something along the lines of...
"Thats not a beer"
I told him I had no Fosters

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks