• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

All four batteries dead... Jump Start?

Tornadogt

I wound going with this unit for my vehicle:

http://www.pulsetech.net/Xtreme-Charge-4Station-QuadLink-Battery-Charger-Kit-7393.aspx

I will get it tomorrow so more news to come. I liked it because it said you could leave all 4 batteries installed in any series/parallel configuration and connect it up. It was the only one out there that said you could do that in their documentation. The reason seems to be is that it only charges 1 at at time for 10 minute intervals. It does charging, maintaining, desulfating, etc.

I actually wound up getting the charger and quadlink separately without the tester for less on amazon.

I have this charger. It is Amazing, It has brought back 10 out of 12 batteries that no other charger I had would. The 2 that did not come back had true internal circuit damage. I do have 3 other chargers this is the best I have. With the exception that I didn't know they had a Quadlink cable for them. The cable is now on its way to me to make this excellent charger even better.

Also Amazon is the best pricing I found as well.

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Keep in mind that these "smart chargers" will give you a bad battery prompt if the battery is less than 7 volts. You need a "dumb' 12 volt charger to bring it above 7 volts, then use the "smart" chargers. I have had good luck with the NOCO Genius charger. It is expensive but will save you money in the long run. I agree with DH you don't need to unhook anything as long as you charge each with a 12volt charger individually. The NOCO has 4 separate 12 volt leads which means you can charge 4 batteries at once as long as all are above 7 volts. There are a number of threads on this subject on this site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks