• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

All lights went out when I hit my flashers in my M1009

Sergeant1983

Tried cycling the blackout switches, but did not help.

Found service light 30 amp fuse blown and replaced.

Still no help.

Recycled the blackout light switches after fuse replacement and all is fixed.

Just thought it would be good to add this tid bit of info, in case someone has a like issue.
image.jpg

3jumpjeep

Tried cycling the blackout switches, but did not help.

Found service light 30 amp fuse blown and replaced.

Still no help.

Recycled the blackout light switches after fuse replacement and all is fixed.

Just thought it would be good to add this tid bit of info, in case someone has a like issue.
View attachment 621166
I love this site! I'm checking this when the rain stops. Heading back from Wal-Mart I noticed my directional light didn't work. Then figured out no lights worked. It was pouring rain and evening traffic. Fortunately most cars don't get to close to my 86 M1028A2. Took the side roads... I knew I'd find something posted. Heater blower and wipers work so that was good. Tomorrow is another day.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

3jumpjeep

I love this site! I'm checking this when the rain stops. Heading back from Wal-Mart I noticed my directional light didn't work. Then figured out no lights worked. It was pouring rain and evening traffic. Fortunately most cars don't get to close to my 86 M1028A2. Took the side roads... I knew I'd find something posted. Heater blower and wipers work so that was good. Tomorrow is another day.

Pulled fuse. It looked good, but old and crusty. Replaced with a breaker that is at least 26yo. It proudly says Made In USA and will probably keep working for another 30 years.uploadfromtaptalk1463240114083.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks