• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

All this for 1 bulb?

tagjeep

I had 1 bulb out in my instrument lighting. Thought since everyone said needed to take dash out and clean all contacts on back,I did, and replaced bulb.Didn't work.
My problem is that now,my fuel gauge doesn't work,glow plug relay doens't work,wait to start and wif light quit. Also, the light for the voltmeter, if I put a bulb in it now,it will pop the fuse. It's grounding out somewhere.
All for 1 stupid bulb. I should have left it alone!!
Had to vent a little.aua

idM1028

Beware Murphy when working on vehicles (not just MV's) Inevitably if you fix one thing, five others will break. And figure that whatever you're working on will take longer than you think.

tagjeep

It didn't look like that. I took the whole thing out to get to the back.
I wish I would've left it alone. Fuel gauge is nice to have.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I had 1 bulb out in my instrument lighting. Thought since everyone said needed to take dash out and clean all contacts on back,I did, and replaced bulb.Didn't work.
My problem is that now,my fuel gauge doesn't work,glow plug relay doens't work,wait to start and wif light quit. Also, the light for the voltmeter, if I put a bulb in it now,it will pop the fuse. It's grounding out somewhere.
All for 1 stupid bulb. I should have left it alone!!
Had to vent a little.aua
Heh Heh...just wait til you gotta change the mass air encabulator sensor!!!aua