• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Allied Victory living history day Sept 26

Patton

Great News, In Daytona Beach on Saturday September 26th from 9:00A.M. to 4:00P.M. there will be an Allied Victory Living History Day. Its free admission and they will have food beverages and beer available. There will be WWII military vehicles, a reanctment of the U.S. troops link up with the Russian army, live 1940's entertainment, museum quality displays, 4 plane "Missing Man" formation flyover and veterans from WWII to iraq to share their memories and experiences. Plus a radio talk show, Iraq memorial wall and it will be the 63rd anuual reunion of the WWII 314th infantry regiment of the 79th infantry division. It will be indoors and outdoors at the Plaza Ocean Club Hotel that is located on 640 North Atlantic Avenue.,Daytona Beach,FL. there are two websites as well www.alliedvictoryday.com and www.314threunion2009.org/fallen.shtml . Sounds like fun.

Big CASE

Hey I am glad some one posted it , I had heard about it , but could not find the info .. Thank for the post . I will try to make it there ,