• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Allow me to introduce my self

Burgerboy13

Well I'm a guy from phoenix that loves big trucks and MV's. In the future i plan on buying a deuce and tricking it out like no other. I have so many crazy ideas in my head its great. You know you love a deuce when you think about it as you go to sleep lol. Basically my reason for being here is to gather ideas, research, and have a good time while I'm at it.

littlebob

Try and figuire out the questions you have about what you want to try and do and use the search feature to see the many threads already here. This site is information overload when you first get here and sure you can get plenty of replies if you get more specific about what you want to know. Welcome aboard!

hoopsoft

every question has been asked pretty much, if you search long enough you'll find the answer somewhere.

I was beside myself when I got my first deuce too, if you have to drive it back from a long distance away that will help cure some of that excitement.. LOL

6x6guy

Welcome to the motley crew, or should I say the boys big toys. You will spend lots of $$$ on something you will really enjoy doing- your wife will not understand what the obsession is, your friends will disown you but thats OK- for you find new ones on this site,
and when your wrench slips ( and its gonna happen) and then you notice the green blood
it's all because of that OD green disease. :roll:

Wrench Wench

Welcome to SteelSoldiers, Burgerboy13. Are you "a man of wealth and taste"? I'd hate to think that your username is your profession and age.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wrench,
Even if it does refer to his age and profession, that only means that they are starting into the hobby younger out in Phoenix:twisted:

Welcome aboard, like already mentioned....read the TM's and use the search function. They are going to be your best friends once you get deuce.

You'll probably have to end up getting two if you want to bob and mod one....just because they are soooooo cool that you'll want one bone stock as well!!!!

Welcome to SteelSoldiers, Burgerboy13. Are you "a man of wealth and taste"? I'd hate to think that your username is your profession and age.
Please allow me to introduce myself
Im a man of wealth and taste
Ive been around for a long, long year
Stole many a mans soul and faith
And I was round when jesus christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But whats puzzling you
Is the nature of my game
I stuck around st. petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain
I rode a tank
Held a generals rank
When the blitzkrieg
raged
And the bodies stank
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, whats puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah
I watched with glee
While your kings and queens

Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made
I shouted out,
Who killed the kennedys?
When after all
It was you and me
Let me please introduce myself
Im a man of wealth and taste
And I laid traps for troubadours
Who get killed before they reached bombay
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But whats puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down,

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But whats confusing you
Is just the nature of my game
Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me lucifer

cause Im in need of some restraint
So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well-learned politesse
Or Ill lay your soul to waste

airmech3839

Welcome to the site BurgerBoy!! Search, Search, and when in doubt search again!!! And always remember these guys like to see pictures!!!!

nopics
oops it just slipped out!

Again welcome to the site!!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site.

I believe you should read the TMs to put yourself to sleep, not read them before you go to sleep. ;-)

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
RUN.........RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN.......
WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THE STRENGHT TO FIGHT THE ADDICTION..........
BEFORE YOU BECOME ONE OF.......US.....
I TRIED TO FIGHT IT....BUT I'M WEAK......I CAN'T STOP BUYING THEM...
FIRST IT WAS JUST ONE LITTLE DEUCE.......ALL WAS GOOD......BUT NOOOOOOOOOO.....
THEN CAME THE 816 WRECKER.....THE M109 SHOP VAN, THE TANKER, THE BOB DEUCE......THE 275 TRACTOR......THE TRAILERS..........
CURSE YOU GOVLIQUDATION.COM.....MY PUSHER....MY ENABLER......THE 800 POUND MONKEY ON MY BACK......THERE'S SOOOOO MUCH TO BUY

WAIT....I CAN STOP ANYTIME I WANT TO.....I'LL SELL ALL THIS GREEN JUNK AND BUY A SAILBOAT.....OR TAKE UP FLYING...I ALWAYS WANTED TO FLY...YEA....THATS WHAT I'LL DO...SELL IT ALL.......

HUH......WHAT'S THAT......CHEAP DEUCES AT REDSTONE.......
I STILL HAVE ONE CREDIT CARD THAT'S NOT MAXED OUT.....
JUST ONE.....I'LL ONLY BUY ONE.......

ARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH
SOMEBODY SAVE ME FROM MYSELF
Welcome to the loony bin:cookoo:

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Wrecker I could not of said it better. My boys got trucks last year and I liked them so much I have 7, and just picked up my 1st 5 ton today. So Burgerboy, welcome to our site. You may be young, full of dreams, ideas and plans. Get your Dad hooked and use his cash!!! Read, study and never be afraid to ask. The very worst than can happen is you are told to "search" or read the TM. Welcome to the brotherhood young man!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks