• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

almost done making my m916a3 into a water truck

chess

so i bought a total of 3 m916a3 from pearl harbor. i sent one out to so they can install a 55000 series oshkosh transfercase it has a pricy swap due to the driveshafts being uncommon. but man the truck is super low even with the 16r21s it has now. and 2 weeks ago i sent it to be made into a 4000 gallon water truck. should be a about a week until its done and it will be off to paint. going with a flat army green. put a chelsea hot shift pto. its coming out nicely. i have two more and a few 5 tons waiting to be made into water trucks. these trucks are perfect for them.

enjoy.

also i have no more winches for sale. but i do have the t-2119 single speed transfercase from this truck for sale.

Attachments

Reckless

Those A3s look very good! I assume you have a large need for water trucks?

If you dont mind me asking, what did it cost to get the trucks shipped from HI?

chess

Thanks. And well business is pretty good. And these trucks are tougher than the 5 tons we been running for 16 years. Shipping cost was around6700 from Hawaii to San Diego port.

I was wondering what happened to those trucks. Looks awesome. Would have been nice to win one of those trucks. Just got a little expensive for my tastes.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
He hasn't been on since November of last year. The 55000 series case is from the HEMTTs. If you want one more heavy you can get one from the old M911s or even a HET. If you break one of those, you just have a talent.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks