• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Almost done

Nick

Well I got my wiring and bulb issues figured out, and short of a little body work, my 1952 M101 is just about done.

I had to run wires from the front turn signals and the third brake light on my '01 Dakota to get the rear lights to work properly, but they do. And I bought a pintle hitch and bracket off eBay tonight, so in a few days I will take it on it's first ride to DMV to get registered!!!

Then a few brake handles and body work and paint and it will be ready for it's first showing at the 2008 Power Wagon rally in Hollister Ca. There I'll use it to sleep in and bring the motor, transmission, transfer case, radiator and five new Denman NDT's tubes and flaps home.

Then I get back to the '48 Power Wagon!! Hopefully I can get some done before fire season.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks