• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

almost finished working on deuce

Blood_of_Tyrants

Re: RE: almost finished working on deuce

maddawg308 said:
Hope you packed out the sofa. Leave nothing but tire tracks, take nothing but pictures.

I hate to say it, but we as responsible offroaders need to actively pick up other people's trash when we go offroading, in order to put us in a good light, clean up the environment, and ensure that offroading will be in our future. Too many places have been shut down to offroaders already due to the litterbug mentality of many folks....
Target shooters are guilty of leaving shot up junk laying around, too. There is one place that lots of people shoot and I always take some of the junk people leave behind to the dump after I shoot.

OD_Coyote

Re: RE: almost finished working on deuce

Blood_of_Tyrants said:
Target shooters are guilty of leaving shot up junk laying around, too. There is one place that lots of people shoot and I always take some of the junk people leave behind to the dump after I shoot.
:ditto:

emr

RE: Re: RE: almost finished working on deuce

I got the post from chevyguy, that he pulls it out, i think thats way ok, i feel its still a very good deed, to pull it out where the authorities can get it, i for one hate litter idiots, in the lake i also will swing around when doing 50 and stop to pick up some jerks trash/empty cup/ beer can/ but i try to say things can blow out they may not have seen, i hope. but in the woods, people who dump are the lowest of low...,even lower... Randy

patch

RE: Re: RE: almost finished working on deuce

Well, that didn't work out the way I planned....thought i was copying this quote. Oh well...-Target shooters are guilty of leaving shot up junk laying around, too.- Reading this thread, I remembered these old pictures. Photos of Ft Lewis firing ranges, spent a lotta time there in the late '70s. I can post a few more, mostly shot with a cheap pocket instamatic so not the best quality.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks