• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Almost finished

choll

Well after almost 4 years my 1009 is running again. The motor was replaced.. I blew the one that was in it while driving across country to give the blazer to my brother. He died in the line of duty, fire fighter, he was at ground 0 for six weeks it finally killed him. When I learned of his death I drove it way past its mechanical specs. It never left me on the side of the road but when I shut it down at my brothers station it was leaking oil from everywhere that motor never started again. It took so long because I was working overseas. But once things are all buttoned up I will be doing a run from NJ to NV with his turn out gear in the passenger seat. It was a trip we had planned for when he retired. I think that will be in Jan, I will post it in road trips when i get the dates.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks