• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Almost new guy from Pa.

majorhitt

I've been a MVPA member for a long time. Relocated to NE PA a few years back and found that there aren't that many MV collectors close by, Like there was in SE PA. Joined up with SS a little while ago, Read a lot of the post, found some great info, added to a few post, got a reply or two. was hoping to find more MV people on the SS site that are a little closer than an hour drive. I will be at the Kingston Veteran's Day parade with a fellow M37 collector, Hope to hear from more MV people. Oh Yes This is a great site. Thanks

Srjeeper

majorhitt,

You aren't looking in the right places. There's the www.ny-pennmvcc.com north of you, www.redballonline.org just south and www.mtaofnj.org a bit further east.

The 2 biggest MV Shows and Swapmeets on the East Coast are held just south and east or you every year.

Maybe there's not many MV collectors in your back yard, but there's plenty of us out here.

Now ya know where to look outside of Kingston, so join up and join in.

We'd be glad to have ya and Welcome Aboard SS.

HAWKMAN

Greetings from Reeders...not far down the road, you might have seen me delivering S-250 shelters in your area as I've sold
quite a few up that way.:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks