• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Almost ready....

what happened?

Bump...

enquiring minds want the skinny on the carnage...a friend is wanting to go with a 700r in his pickup.i'm trying to turn him from the dark side.

A local Sith Lord (trans shop owner)is convinced he can build him a 700 that"can take anything"...all for 2800 bucks... :roll:

AJMBLAZER

RE: what happened?

I'd beleive it. I've seen 700R4's take a lot. Everything from rock rigs to built muscle cars. However there's also a lot of stuff to them and multitudes of parts of varying uses so mistakes and breakage is not uncommon.

A decade ago my dad fried the trans in my '92 K1500 Blazer. $1500 later the shop had totally rebuilt it and beefed it up in every way then possible. Worked fine for me for over 50k including three cross country trips and lots of wheeling and daily driving.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks