• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Almost wrecked my tailgate...

Jake0147

So, I'm moving my deuce stuff into the back of the deuce so I'll have a little room in the basement this winter. I was so good. I got out three times to check each time I backed the deuce up to the hill to make sure it was just where I wanted it. But I was taking stuff around the house with the four wheeler and the wagon. Had I got out to check that when I couldn't see, I'd have seen that I missed the chocks I set out at the edge of the hill to stop me from going too far. The third pic is where the trailer frame landed, stopping the trailer and the scooter, which obviously didn't have a prayer of slowing the trailer down once I found the edge... If the trailer would have landed half an inch different, I don't think the gate would have ever shut again.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks