• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aloha from Hawaii

big b

New to the forum i dont have any old military equipment yet but hopeing to make a seabee dozer clone for my collection, I currently have a 1965 peterbilt dump truck i use it for on-site work. I also have a 1989 peterbilt semi and end dump trailer for my small excavation company. I was a Navy SeeBee from 2000-2005.

big b

I watch GL and visit from time to time and alot of scrappers visit and buy up alot things the good stuff is at D.R.M.O. last time I went they had a CAT D-7.

goodguyzy

I watch the auctions for the ultimate recovery, and an excuse to take my wife to the islands. The prices are low but the condition is bad and you know the rust issues. Since your local I bet you can come across a good rig cheap sooner or later.

big b

Goodguyzy, Rust is a problem but with the older gear but sometimes you find a good older piece. Gimpyrob if you need help with something here let me know.

BlizzardX23

Welcome to SS. Not much competion for surplus stuff from GL in Hawaii. Your lucky in so many ways.

LOL...you make SUCH a valid point!!!

Don't plan on bringing your vehicle to any of our CONUS rallys lol...but you've got some great terrain for some awesome MV photography!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks