• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aloha

M1A96819

I have always been intrigued about these CUCV's and have such an interests that in about three years or less I will own one as well. (My Time frame):)

Dang!!.....This is an awesome forum and I am glad that I goggled "CUCV" and click on the link that directed me here. A lot of information to digest here and surely will be worth the time vested here.

The only draw back I have is that living in the middle of the Pacific Ocean will pose a problem for me to check out or purchase one here of hand. Some times the CUCV'c are listed here at the Government Liquidation web site for the state of Hawaii............but is a very rare listing to see. I mean very, very rare. There are a few I see running around here in the islands but not for sale. So that being said, I have to revert to looking at ebay, and other related web sites pertaining to the CUCV. I am favored to getting the M1009 CUCV and looking forward to learning from the wealth of information here and contributing to Steel Soldiers.

Mahalo's
M1A96819

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site. You are correct, it is rare to see a M1009 up for auction in Hi. Probably have to bring one from the mainland, just takes a pile of money! We're all enjoying the remake of Hawaii 5-0, there even was a thread here regarding MV's in the premiere episode.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks