• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Along for the ride

NotDixie

Just wanted to drop in here and say hi. I am Elizabeth. I own a 2004 Jeep TJ, and just borrow a 1971 TJ... TJ Couch that is. I have the distinct honor of being TJ's girlfriend of almost 9 months now (and friends for a few years before that) [end of sappy stuff] and I am the newest warmer of the cushion on the passenger seat of his M35. I probably won't post much...I think everyone heard enough of my loud mouth last night around the campfire at the rally :wink: but I wanted to say thanks to everyone who put on the SS event and to all those I had the pleasure of meeting. Hope to see you guys/gals next year!

And also...if any of you are in or close to Tampa, our 4x4 club is coordinating a fundraiser for a local rock crawling competitor next month, so come on out if you get a chance. The info is here: www.teamgreen31.com

scooter01922

Holy cow......there was a woman at a rally!!!! Call the papers, get the channel 5 chopper in the sky and someone notify the president :twisted: All kidding aside welcome to the site.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Now I can tell Shelley, yes dear there will be other girls at the rally. DH, You don't know how much Amy going to haspin helped me out. :roll:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Now I can tell Shelley, yes dear there will be other girls at the rally. DH, You don't know how much Amy going to haspin helped me out. :roll:
Ditto, I had to tell my spousal unit about DHWife being at Gilbert. She really helped me out and even held the fort so I could go off and see others. Wish my wife would come out.

Hmmmm, maybe a steel soldiers wives club? Naw, that won't work, then they'll find out how many vehicles we truly own.

NotDixie

Love the avitar! Drive it like you stole it Phil!
Yes...always remember "Don't drive angry..."

And to Recovry4x4...[why no second 'e'?], yes, that was a slow fade...that was my 4rd time drinking rum...need to actually let that simmer a while...I think it's not affecting me and then WHAM!

Wait til next year when I bring my new unicycle... rofl

tjcouch

Next year? You really think we are going to be invited back? Or they might just designate a special camp site for us, "Just follow this trail north for a bit . . . keep going until the license plates change from oranges to peaches.