• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Alrednecks deuce pickup and delivery

Alredneck

Banned
Oh yea one more thing the duece still had shipping labels on her from Kuwait apparently she was there during the ground offensive in 03. She was at the next camp over from where we staged at. Camp Udari I was at Camp New York before the big push. So im going to get OIF vetern tag for her so if i get pulled over i can say shes a veteran to. Sweet!!!

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Alredneck, glad those brakes are working right! I guess she got tired of being towed all over, and wanted to run herself for once!

David, sorry about the confusion. :oops:

To anyone else who needs it, I'm now NOT from the government and I'm here to help! :lol:

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Be careful driving it on post without tags, registration and insurance. The MP's may pull you over and ask you for a dispatch. Mine is clearly tagged insured, and has a post registration sticker on the windshield. Glad to see the other Soldiers are interested in it too. Bring them on line with you and get them signed up no DI here and the regulations on haircuts is not being enforced.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks