• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Alternate Supplier - 1100x16 tubes & flaps?

Oldvw2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am in the process of installing Michelin 1100x16 Xl's on Ol' Blue and am having trouble finding the correct radial tubes and flaps for use with the stock wheels. Based on other threads here I talked to Rusty at International Tire & Tube in TX today and ordered the two short stem tubes and flaps that they had in stock. Rusty says that they are not planning on ordering any more at this time based on low demand aua

Does anyone have any other suppliers that they reccomend?
Thanks for the help,
Chad

Nick

I was able to get NDTs, tubes and flaps at my local Goodyear truck tire shop. That was for 9.00 x 16, but he said they could get em for 11.00 x 16 too.

Maybe if you have a commercial Goodyear shop.....

Nick

MAXM37

at Universal Vintage Tire, we have a 900R16 tube which we use for also the 1050-16 and I'm sure can be used in the 1100R16 tire.
universaltire.com

Good luck!

CGarbee

Piedmont Truck Tire in Raleigh should have radial tubes for that size tire, or can get them. I also have a bunch of them at the house, but mine are all long stem, same as the ones that Tanner has on his truck with the 1100r16 Michelins in my yard...

I usually get my radial tubes from Rusty at ITT, sad to hear that they don't plan on reordering this size...