• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Alternative to a Red Dot AC project...

DCIV

“Funding period

Aug 16 2016 - Oct 1 2016 (45 days)”

Don’t know what happened to it but I wouldn’t throw any money their way.

StackJ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They shipped in November. Looks like they are taking pre-orders for the next batch. They have a facebook page that forwards back to pre-order.

911joeblow

In my opinion, this would not work for you. At the super low BTUs that puts out the heat being generated far exceeds the cooling. You will not cool much at all. You need 15000 BTUs to just start at cooling any real amount. We install dual 30000 BTU units on desert trucks!

karlsmith

In my opinion, this would not work for you. At the super low BTUs that puts out the heat being generated far exceeds the cooling. You will not cool much at all. You need 15000 BTUs to just start at cooling any real amount. We install dual 30000 BTU units on desert trucks!
Has anyone had any success in mounting a marine battery with an inverter to run a micro AC unit, like they have in some porta johns?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks