• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Alternator install and Recovery Jefferson City, MO

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I won a rebuilt M923 from Jefferson City, MO, and it starts and runs fine with a jump, but the alternator is not charging:

http://joe.czarnik.net/pictures/v/Military+Surplus+Collection/Personal+Collection+Not+For+Sale/1983+Tan+M923/

Does anyone with the tools and talent live close enough to install a new alternator that I would provide? If the person could drive the truck to their home and store for a few weeks that would be a plus also, but the key is the alternator install. Please let me know if you can help; I'm naturally willing to pay a reasonable fee. Thanks. Please don't use the Steel Soldiers system to respond, but instead email me (joe@armytruckparts.com) or call me at (210) 246-3013. Thanks much, Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks