• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Alternator Part Numbers???

gator6romeo

I want to go ahead and replace both of my alternators. What are the correct alternator part numbers for both the driver side and passenger side alternators? Where is the best place to buy them? I still have the unchanged 24volt/12 volt system. Thank you!

joshuak

I want to go ahead and replace both of my alternators.
If you still have them, rebuilding them with a kit like this one is a better option in my opinion, but your not asking that ;).

What are the correct alternator part numbers for both the driver side and passenger side alternators?
Searched for "Alternator CUCV" and found "I'm still confused" and the part number is also in the CUCV wiki.

Where is the best place to buy them?
Again my opinion, find a used or used ones and rebuild, CL worked for me or try a wanted add here and see if there is something close to you.

Good luck, hope it helped.

MarcusOReallyus

I'll add an amen to the recommmendation to rebuild using parts from ASP Wholesale. It's brain-dead easy to do, an ASP has good prices and ships quickly.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And they are a member here. Ordered many kits from them.

Just be aware that like most parts these days there is a chance that you could get a bad parts. Part of the game.

The correct part number is listed in the parts manual and many of the stickies.

MarcusOReallyus

Are they still shipping the wrong capacitor, Warthog? The square one instead of the cylinder?

I imagine if you placed your order by phone, you could head that one off at the pass by talking to them about it.