• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Alternator rebuild shop near Orlando FL

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi y'all!

The batteries in my MUTT are boiling due to a failed regulator in my alternator. The 24 volt 60 amp alternator is pushing out 37 volts and I can hear the batteries sizzle. :cry: I already took the access lug out of the voltage adjuster and cranked it clockwise as far as it will go to reduce the voltage output with no change to the voltage. I'm looking for a shop near Orlando FL that can rebuild my alternator. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Eriks has the regulators for like $70. I think DH put one in and said it was pretty straight-forward.

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lindsaym151 - I don't know of any M151's for sale right now in FL. Do you know the name of that shop in Mt Dora?

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimpyrobb - Thanks for the info. When I get a chance I'll call Erik and see if his regulators will fit my alternator. The shipping on a regulator is A LOT less than the $hipping on an alternator.

BTW I love your avatar & your signature!!!!!!!!roflEvery time I look at that cat I laugh! :grin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks