• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aluminum troop seats/benches

DREDnot

Are you sure its aluminum, and not fiberglass?

I always liked the look of the extruded planks versus the WW2 looking wood seats mine came with.
I always thought they were aluminum...turns out they are 13/16x3" "Pultruded" resin jobs.

http://www.stephanwoodproducts.com/solutions/

795946_6002_0_0008.jpg

If there are aluminum ones, Ive yet to come across one...which isn't saying much.

DREDnot

The newer frames are aluminum? That would be some more weight saving. I gotta get me a set to replace my heavy wood and steel.

cwajciec

I installed a set for parades and they weigh around 20 pounds each. I think they are aluminum. They sit 4 adults or 5 children per side.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks