• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Amber main headlamp bulbs

Jones

Made a trip to Barstow Truck and came back with a bunch of pictures to share. While there, I saw a couple of 5 tons with amber headlight bulbs (Wagner 4860A). Any ideas as to the purpose? Can't imagine anyplace that foggy all the time. Can't seem to get the pictures added to my post so, anybody want a peek, just email me. caleonard@earthlink.net
Jones

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If ANYBODY has a source for these amber headlights, please PM me. I have been on a quest for them for some time! I might have to take a nighttime trip to Barstow with some white headlights as bartering stock.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Federal Mogul (Wagner) laughs at me when I inquire. Even a Google search turns up very little on them. I'm sure some surplus dealer has a whole boat load of them somewhere, finding them might be a problem.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks