• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

American General A2 wippers

bmH1065

I need new wippers for my 70 American General. I have checked with all of the auto parts store's in the area and haven't found any thing yet. Thanks

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
After reading all of the manuals that I could get my hands on multiple times, one of the first things I did when I bought a truck was conducted a search of the Internet (GOOGLE, MSN, YAHOO, etc.) search on M35A2 parts. I found all sorts of companies that had parts, among them Saturn (specified above), Memphis Equipment, CSI, Clark, White Owl, etc. A few more Internet searches revealed other sources like Dave Newman, Jeff Symanski (Tactical Truck) and John Winslow. The Internet is your friend.

Pearadeuce

o'Reilly just order mine and picked them up about $12. Then went to wally world and got the 3113 blades workd great. But if you want close to the oem, stop at a over the road dealer (Kenworth) etc they carry them