• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

An new M105A2 here

Mike of Bonsall

Just dragged a 2004 M105A2 down from Fort Irwin to San Diego with a pintle hook at least a foot to low. I read the threads about tire pressure and my manual says 50psi for highway but there were no facilities at pickup and I assumed (I know ass out of you and me) it was ready for road as that is where they left for me, so I just drove. Beautiful smooth ride - just amazing - so surprised. When I got home and measured the TP it was 13!

Already working on lights conversion then have to get brakes legal for California. I'll add a picture in a couple of days but there is nothing remarkable about it. Camouflage color body and cover. Air to hydraulic brakes and huge 2004 era metal front wheel.

I know someone will ask - $525 auction price, $640 including sales tax and transfer auction fees.

Anyway - glad to be here.

Mike of Bonsall

Sounds like a nice trailer. Congrats! What did you use to pull it home. Mine came home behind a Nissan Armada.
2004 Toyota Land Cruiser with 200K miles. The trailer will stay with the Land Cruiser for desert exploration. Previously had a small "camping" style trailer with wheelbarrow wheels that didn't last one good trip, so the search started to find bigger wheels. I certainly got that!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please do not start or post in multiple threads on your trailer like you have.

You end up with questions that do not need to be asked because they are already in your other posts/threads.

We call this cross posting and it's against the site rules for a few reasons.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks