• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

An unwanted gift

alburms311

So in my quest to find another oil leak, which I did(oil pan gasket) my light spotted something under the air filter/manifold. See pics below. It seems Mr. Mouse once lived in my vehicle. So remember everyone, if you get a vehicle that has been sitting idle for several years, check everything out, you never know what you will find:tank:
image.jpgimage.jpg

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got one, even though mine was in bldg. Darn little critters! Was pretty shocked when I went to change air filter and someone MOVED! Got rid of his home and laid down LOTS of free green food blocks for him to munch on. LOL
God bless,
Tony

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I had critters in my 819 eating a wedge of DECON a day, I stocked on enough so that there NO chance of then going hungry, ( would not want to be turned for critter mistreatment), for some reason no decon has gone missing lately, I would hate to think I over fed and the critters a DIED from OBESITY.

MarcusOReallyus

Yeah, they've been known to destroy a wire loom, too. I have a problme with them around here, and have finally gotten them the green treats to munch on. It's getting time to freshen the supply.

Durango_USMC

We have a lot of cats that patrol around my house tends to keep the rodents down for the most part. there are also a few foxes that drool over the neighbors chickens but end up eating the mice around here. But good reminder to check out my truck a bit.

Vhyle

Oh I had to dig out a TON of nesting crap from under my intake. The critter had acres upon acres of real estate under there. He was living the good life, whoever it was!

shannondeese

I just had to patch the roof of my camper. It's been in storage for three years. A rat ate through the roof. Took all the insulation and piled it under my bed as a nest. Unfortunate for him I moved his house 300 miles and am about to move it again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks